The Macroplant navigation bar, app icons, and more have been updated.
Adapter (Mac) 1.1
Adapter 1.1 comprises several months of efforts, including:
- Growl notification support
- Improved installation
- All-new source file queue
- Presets for iPad 2, iPhone 4S and Kindle Fire
- Matroska (MKV) video output option
- H.264 video encoding for applicable devices
- Audio-only presets from videos
- iPhone M4R ringtone support
- Conversion percentage in dock icon
- Better support for Flash MP4 from web
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Adapter (PC) - 220.127.116.11
Adapter 18.104.22.168 brings the following changes:
- new video preset for Kindle Fire video conversion
- better detection of missing components
- better video & audio previewing for creating clips
- event logging for faster fixes from user crash reports
- better video & audio bitrate optimization for various devices
- bug fixes (keep sending us crash reports!)
Phone to Mac - 4.3.2
This Phone to Mac update resolves a database issue specific to users running OSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard) on their Mac and iOS 5 on their device.
Adapter (PC) - 22.214.171.124
The latest release (126.96.36.199) of Adapter (PC) brings mostly bug fixes and optimizations based on user feedback and crash reports. Album art is now displayed for audio files. You can now share a link to Adapter on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Phone to PC and iExplorer (PC) Updated
Phone to PC 188.8.131.52 and iExplorer 184.108.40.206 are now updated to work with the latest versions of iTunes and Quicktime. Additionally if iTunes and Quicktime aren't setup properly a dialog window will appear requesting thier installation.
Adapter (PC) - 220.127.116.11
This latest update to Adapter (PC) 18.104.22.168 includes the following updates:
- H.264 video encoding for various devices
- create iPhone M4R ringtones from any video or audio source
- crop video & audio sources to desired length
- copy audio metadata (artist, album, etc) to output audio
- iPhone 4S video preset to support 1080p H.264 playback
- audio-only presets in video tab for quickly creating audio from video
- faster installation
- video conversions default to hiding video frames (prevent spoilers!)
- miscellaneous bug fixes
Use iExplorer to load Siri onto your iPhone 4, 3G and iPad
We just discovered an exciting article on iJailbreak.com which tells you how to install Siri onto your non-iPhone 4S device by using iExplorer. Check it out here
A Drove of Recent Updates
In the past few weeks we've seen Apple release iTunes 10.5, iOS 5 and the new iPhone 4S. Not long before those updates, they also released OS X 10.7, Lion. So basically, they changed everything. Not surprisingly, these changes put a few kinks in some of our programs while we scrambled to update them. Now, we're happy to report, after tons of updates across the board, everything is back on track and all of our programs should now work with Apple's recent drove of updates.
With that said, please make sure you're using the most recent version of our programs. All of our programs have auto-updaters built-in, but looking at the crash reports that have been submitted lately, it seems some of you may be skipping these updates and thus stuck using a version that is incompatible with Apple's recent changes. Please make sure you're up to date. If you're not sure, then please redownload the program from our webpage and reinstall it.
Here is the list of our programs for which our recent updates are most important.
Phone to Mac - 22.214.171.124
The newest version of Phone to Mac now supports parsing iTunes backups from iOS 5 devices. Stay tuned for even more updates and optimizations in support of Apple's latest iDevice.