iExplorer (Mac) 3.0.2 and (PC) 126.96.36.199
iExplorer (both Mac and PC) has been updated with various bug fixes.
OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion - Gatekeeper Updates
All our Mac applications have been updated with Macroplant developer IDs to comply with Apple's 10.8 Mountain Lion Gatekeeper security features. Contact our support team if you encounter any issues.
iExplorer 3 Has Arrived!
We combined and improved the most important features from all of our most popular apps to bring you the ultimate iPhone, iPod and iPad manager. Now with music library access, versatile disk mounting, app directory browsing, SMS archiving and much more, please welcome the all new iExplorer 3.
With the new iExplorer 3, you get all the features of Phone to PC/Phone to Mac ($25), Phone Disk ($20) plus a whole lot more for the low price of just $35. And, during the next two weeks only, you can get it for even less with our 10%-off discount for the product's 3.0 launch.
If you're upgrading from iExplorer 2, please don't be alarmed by the transition of the app to shareware. If you're just interested in just the basic file system browsing (the features from iExplorer 2), those features have been improved in the new iExplorer and can still be used for free in demo mode.
iExplorer 3 is compatible with all iPhones, iPads and iPods and even works with the new OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and Windows 7.
Awesome Files - Free for a Day!
On Friday July 20 only, and for the first time in its history, we're giving away our 4.5 star rated iOS app, Awesome Files, for free. No catch, just free. Normally it costs $4.99. And stay tuned because something way bigger is about to appear on Macroplant.com in the next few days.
Adapter (Mac) - 1.4.1
Adapter (Mac) 1.4.1 includes the following improvements:
- adding source files to the batch queue is now much faster
- fixed some issues related to ringtone generation
Phone to Mac - 4.4.2
Version 4.4.2 of Phone to Mac fixes some bugs with multiple devices being connected. Some folks reported issues with loading their iTunes databases; this has be fixed as well.
Phone to PC 4.1.6
Phone to PC 4.1.6 resolves several important crashes with the auto-transfer and media transfer in the app. Additionally, the media view UI has been improved and overall playlist viewing has been smoothed out.
Adapter (Mac) - 1.4
Adapter (Mac) 1.4 focuses on video quality upgrades, with an improved downloader experience. Here's the full list of changes:
- two-pass H.264 video encoding option for improved quality
- CRF (constant rate factor) video encoding option for constant bit rate quality
- improved audio/video sync when trimming output
- special indicator for dealing with media files with digital rights management
- presets for more devices like the new iPad and Apple TV
- new preset for custom Theora video conversions
- confirm quit while files are converting
- improved Flash detection for downloads, now works with more websites like Vimeo
- updated back-end FFmpeg to 0.10.2 with newer encoder libraries
- turned off stream passthrough for those within MKV containers to prevent conversion errors
- moved sharing & review screen to application startup
Phone to Mac - 4.4
Phone to Mac 4.4 overhauls the SMS (text message) section of the program. The SMS back-end has now been patched up to work smoothly with iOS 5 and older devices and the SMS user interface has been greatly improved. In addition to general aesthetic improvements, you can also view and export images sent thru SMS and the "Emoji" symbols are displayed properly. If you want to save an entire conversation, we've added two more export options: SMS to .csv and SMS to .rtf. Saving to an rtf file includes the pictures and attachments that were sent in the SMS.
In addition to many other minor bug fixes and UI updates, Phone to Mac's voicemail section has also had the UI updated.
Adapter (Mac) - 1.3.1
Adapter (Mac) 1.3.1 includes the following updates:
- delete and backspace keys now remove items from source queue
- added Apple Lossless (ALAC) encoder to audio presets
- added output presets for Motorola Xoom, Nook Tablet and PlayStation Vita
- more control over Growl notifications in Preferences
- option to import converted images directly to iPhoto
- links to FFmpeg and Perian web sites when downloading additional components
- improved output file size estimation for downloaded items
- added ability to output in grayscale for PNG and TIFF presets
- more convenience to auto-queueing downloads to converter queue
- most recent downloads now appear on left side for quicker access
- improved navigation (back, forward, reload) buttons in downloader
- prevent custom odd-numbered height and width values to prevent incompatible outputs
- better background pattern drawing to prevent swimming effect during resizes
- pause preview playback when switching to downloader tab
- prevent multiple copies of downloaded items from appearing in source queue
- better memory performance after removing items from source queue
- fixed an issue with toolbar item disabling when aborting a conversion