Phone Disk (PC) - 126.96.36.199
Stability improvements have been added to Phone Disk for when connecting to app directories.
Pod to Mac - 188.8.131.52
Pod to Mac has been updated to version 184.108.40.206. In this version:
- Several recent transfer and crash bugs have been fixed. In particular 220.127.116.11 (and maybe a couple version before) seems to crash for all running OSX 10.6; please update to 18.104.22.168 resolve this crash.
IMPORTANT UPDATE - Several Programs Logos and Names Have Been Changed
Today, for legal reasons, we are making several major updates to many of our programs. The changes can be summarized as follows, and we've also posted an official press release here with more information about these changes.
- iPhone Explorer is being renamed to "iExplorer."
- The logo for what is now called "iExplorer" has been updated.
- The logos for Pod to PC and Pod to Mac have been updated.
- The logo for Phone Disk has been updated.
- meta-iPod is being renamed to "meta-Tunes."
- The logo for what is now called "meta-Tunes" has been updated.
Thank you all very much for your support. Please e-mail any questions or concerns with regards to these changes to chrisdevor (at) macroplant (dot) com.
App directory access restored to iPhone Explorer (PC) and Phone Disk (PC)!
We're very excited to release updates to our Windows versions of Phone Disk and iPhone Explorer. In Phone Disk 22.214.171.124 and iPhone Explorer 126.96.36.199, access to the app directories on iOS devices has been restored. This update is especially important for those people who were seeing the error message pretaining to the bad CoreFoundation.dll file. Many other stability fixes have been added, especially to Phone Disk.
Pod to Mac - 188.8.131.52
Pod to Mac now shares the exact same, finely tuned connection backend as iPhone Explorer (Mac) and Phone Disk (Mac). If you've had any issues before related to copying files or connecting an iPhone/touch/Pad, this update should clear it up. Plus whatever future updates we make to that connection code, will show up quickly and seamlessly in all three Mac apps.
Adapter (Mac) - 184.108.40.206
This update to Adapter (Mac), version 220.127.116.11 includes:
- Fairly minor update, a few problems in the UI were cleaned up.
- A code cleanup removed the potential for a lot of bugs.
Awesome Files 1.0.5
- This version is now a universal build that is compatible on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- Important security updates for Dropbox and other cloud servers have been added.
- Multiple file dragging has been added.
- Added voice memo recording.
- Improved app icon.
- Compressed background image files to save space.
- Many other various bug fixes have been added.
iPhone Explorer (Mac) - 18.104.22.168
iPhone Explorer (Mac) version 22.214.171.124 fixes all known crash bugs that we recieved from our crash reporter framework. If you still experience a crash, please restart the app and click "Send" on the crash reporter window... these help us so much! Additionally, several other interface bugs, especially in the column and icon views, have been resolved.
Awesome Files Connect (Mac) - 1.2
Awesome Files Connect (Mac) version 126.96.36.199 fixes a few minor bugs.
iPhone Explorer (Mac) - 188.8.131.52
iPhone Explorer (Mac) Version 184.108.40.206 includes lots of bug fixes. If you experienced a crash, this version will likely fix it.